- Industrial Evaporators
- Extraction and Fermentation Equipment
- Extraction And Concentration Equipment
- Industrial Fermenter
- Alcohol Distill Equipment
- Mixing Vessel
- Injection equipment
- Vacuum Emulsify And Fill Equipment
- Tablet Film Coater And Softgel Making Machine
- Drying Machine
- Granulator Equipment
- Capsule Filling Machine
- Tablet Press Machinery
- Blister Packing Machinery
- Carton Packing Machinery
- Tube Filing And Sealer Machine
- Continuous Ethanol Distiller
- Movable Mixing Machine
- Plastic Tube Elevator
- Semi Tube Filing and Sealing Machine
- Small Manual Tube Filing Machine
|Home||» Products||» Capsule Filling Machine||» Capsule Filling And Sealing Machine|
Capsule Filling And Sealing Machine
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 23500.00 - 35000.00 USD ($)
- Capsule Filing Machine
- stainless steel 316
- Control Mode
- 380 Siemens Volt (S )
- Weight (kg)
- 1500 Kilograms (kg)
- 900*870*1950 Centimeter (cm)
NJP-2-1200C Fully Automatic Capsule Filling Machine
Auto Capsule Filling Machine is used to fill powder in the form of slug in hard gelatin capsules.
These are high speed, a high performance machine that incorporates latest international
design and is built with precision using most appropriate material and up to date
manufacturing systems. Different models are available for various output requirements.
It is designed to cater various formulations with option to fill powder, granules and pellets.
Its automatic filling demands very high accuracy besides high productivity, ease of operation and minimum maintenance. This machine has been specifically designed to meet all these requirements.
The machine guarantees maximum quality in terms of filled accuracy and product safety at a very economical price. NJP-2 series automatic capsule filling machine is a result of many years of experience in the field of capsule filling.
1. Empty capsule loading and separation
2. Empty capsule loading and separation
3. Lower Module segment move down and outward
4. Powder or pellet filling
5. Reserve station
6. Removal of un-separated capsule
7. Lower module segment move back
8. Capsule locking
9. Discharge of filled capsule
10. Module segment cleaning
1. Tamping Mechanism enables capsules to be filled with a weight variation of 2 %.
2. Faulty capsule and filled capsule ejection stations with individual air controls.
3.Quick changeover for a variety of capsule sizes with minimal follow-up adjustments and
4. closed system protect your product from contaminants, and allow a dust-free production
environment for better health and easier cleaning
5.Adjustable gap between dosing disk and tamping plate ensures minimum spillage of powder.
6.Unit goes with touch panel, control by PLC.
7.All contact parts of medical powders are made from a corrosion resistant stainless steel 316
Machine stops automatically in the event of following problems through safety interlock system.
· No capsules
· No powder
· Door in open condition
· Air pressure low
Turntable with Mechanical Cam Drive System
By adopting an index and cam-drive method, it significantly reduces noise and vibration with excellent abrasion resistance.
Through rotary motion delivered from a cam shaft, it transfers capsules to maintain each part's function.
Faulty Capsule Ejection
We have strengthened a function to accurately discharge, filter and separately store any capsules with a cap
and body that are not divided though the up and down movement of ejection pin and air block.
Production Management Function
This screen displays all necessary parameters and system environments for production and allows you to set up the name, \manufacturer's serial number and mode for products and to input, save and print out a manufacturing recipe for a product.
No. of segment bores
220/380V, 3 PHASE, 50/60 HZ (For customer to designate)
Motor1.5kw vacuum2.2kw dust 2.2kw
20m 3 /h-0.04-0.08Mpa
24.5Kpa 210m³ /h
< 80DB (A)
Empty capsule 99.9%
± 3%-± 4%
suitable for filling
powder, granule, pellet, mini tablet
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Supply Ability
- 50 Per Year
- Delivery Time
- 45 Days
- Packaging Details
- woodne box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa